Amazon affiliate marketing program is a great way to make huge online income. You can add affiliate links to the text, image, provide text and image links in your blog/wordpress posts.
Below are the simple steps to add Amazon affiliate link to an image.
- Login to your Amazon affiliate account
- A page like below opens
- Enter the product keyword in the search box, Click on “Go” button. Results related to the entered keyword get displayed.
- Each product has a “Get link” button. Click on the down arrow next to “Get link”.
- You get a link which can be added to any image on your blog/website.
- Click on “Highlight HTML”, Press CTRL+C to copy.
Note: If you click on “Get Link” button instead of down arrow, it displays links (in HTML). But, if you add those links to image, they don’t work.
Adding Amazon product affiliate link to an image on Blogger
- Select the image and click on the “Link” button. It pop ups Edit link window
- Paste the copied Amazon Affiliate link in Web address text box
- Click “OK” button.
Done. Publish post, View it, click on the image and check it redirects to the Amazon affiliate link.
Adding Amazon product affiliate link to an image on WordPress
- Select the image and click on the “Link” button. It pop ups Insert/Edit window
- Paste the copied Amazon Affiliate link in URL text box
- Click on “Preview”. Post preview is displayed in a separate window. Click on the photo and it displays added affiliate link.