By default, the default download location set on Google chrome is your system user downloads folder. If you want to change download location or if you want a folder select pop up for each download, follow below steps.
- Click on Chrome menu(Top-right corner of the browser window)
- Click on Settings
- Settings open. At bottom, click on Show advanced settings…
- Under section “Downloads”, you will see current download location.
- Click on “Change…” button to browse for a new download path
- You can check “Ask where to save each file before downloading” to get a popup each time you download.