You can change background theme of your Gmail account. Gmail has already provided few themes from which you can choose one and apply it to add some colors to your Gmail account.
- Login into your Gmail account
- Goto Settings button (at top-right) and click on Themes option
- List of themes such as color, HD, Custom and classic themes will be displayed
- Just select the theme you like, the Gmail background theme immediately changes.
To change Gmail background theme to a custom theme
You can change Gmail background theme to a custom theme also apart from the provided themes. You can put your photo, your pet pic or anything. Follow below steps.
- In Themes section, you will see Custom themes. Two options “Custom dark” and “Custom light” will be there. Select one of them.
- A window named “Select your background image” pops up.
- Now you can pick a photo from your photos, featured or even you can upload a photo from your computer. Select the uploaded photo and Click on Select button.
- Your Gmail background theme automatically changes to your custom theme/photo.