Your network router’s web configuration page allows you to configure the settings for your wireless router such as setting password etc.
If you want to access web configuration page of your network or Wi-Fi router, then follow below steps.
- Type CMD in search bar
- Click on Command Prompt. It’s window opens up.
- Type ipconfig and ENTER. It displays all your PC’s network interfaces and their connection details.
- If your PC is connected to internet through WiFi, then look for Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi: connection details
- Default Gateway IP address is your Wi-Fi router’s IP address
- Type it into your web browser and ENTER
That’s it. It opens web-based configuration page of your network router.