- Add a row as first row and add numbers in columns as 1,2,1,2 etc.
- Then highlight your entire range of data.
- Go to Data menu -> select Sort and Options…
- Change your Orientation to “Sort Left and Right”.
- Choose row 1 as sort by and Smallest to Largest. Excel will be changed with alternate column data with columns which have 1, followed by columns which have 2
Updated: November 14, 2019 at 1:31 am
About the Author
SRINI SA passionate blogger. Love to share solutions and best practices on wordpress hosting, issues and fixes, excel VBA macros and other apps