Openpyxl is a python library to perform read/write excel xlsx/xlsm/xltx/xltm files.
Below are the simple steps to install openpyxl on Windows
- Click below link to download openpyxl package
- Extract the downloaded TAR file (recommended to extract it to python folder on C drive)
- Open command prompt or Powershell
- Navigate to the folder that you extracted in step 2 (folder contains below files)
6.Then type below command to install openpyxl
Python setup.py install
Done. openpyxl will be installed on Windows.
7. If above command doesn’t work, try below command
pip install openpyxl