If you have installed WordPress for a domain/site on Hostgator and want to uninstall it from cPanel, follow below steps.
- Login to your Hostgator account
- Click on Hosting tab
- Under “Most Popular Links”, click on “Launch QuickInstall”. A new window opens
- Click on “My Installs”. It displays all your installations on your Hostgator account
- Click on “Uninstall” link to uninstall WordPress for the corresponding domain
- Confirm the un-installation by clicking on “Uninstall Script” button. Once the uninstall is completed, you won’t see it in “My Installs”