Below are the instructions on how to install chrome driver or (webdriver for Chrome) on Windows 10 PC. You have to download the right version of chrome driver, otherwise you will get error like below when you try to run the code using selenium webdriver in Python.
SessionNotCreatedException: Message: session not created: This version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 81
Steps to install Chrome driver:
- Open Chrome browser on your PC.
- Click on ‘About Google Chrome’ (refer below figure)
3. or goto chrome://settings/help on your chrome browser . It opens a window where you can see the version of your Google chrome browser as shown below
4. Goto https://chromedriver.chromium.org/downloads and download the Chrome driver of your Google Chrome’s version.
5. Download the chromedriver_win32.zip file. Extract and install the exe file
Also see an example on how to use selenium webdriver in python at Extract all links from webpage using python selenium webdriver