Steps to install WhatsApp on Android tablet without SIM card.
- Goto Settings-> Security
- Select “Unknown sources” to enable your tablet to install apps from unknown sources
- Copy below secure link from official website of whatsapp and paste it into your browser such as Google chrome or any other browser http://www.whatsapp.com/android/
- Above link opens latest version of WhatsApp messenger
- Download it. Click on the downloaded link to start the installation.
- When the app prompts you to enter your phone number, enter it. A verification code will be sent to your phone number. Note: WhatsApp application doesn’t work on two devices with same phone number. So make sure the phone number is not being used on other device.
- Keep your mobile phone with above phone number SIM card, so after you receive verification number, enter it in your tablet
- Done!. WhatsApp installation is done on your tablet and is ready for use.